If you need to launch a blog or just want to improve the one you have, the next seminar at Design & Promote is for you.
We’re ringing in 2013 with a seminar on “Business Blogs” as part of our monthly Effective Inbound Marketing Strategies Series here at Design & Promote. The event will be held Wednesday, January 16 at our office, 1952 McDowell Rd., Suite 100 from 4:00-6:00 pm in the lower level conference room. The free presentation will be given by Brent Tyson, Lead Developer and WordPress expert at Design & Promote.
Brent will share his experience with implementing blogs for business owners and educate attendees on the value of a blog. Logistics of how to launch them will also be covered. Attendees will learn:
How having a blog can help your business
- How to choose a blogging software
- Why we love WordPress and use it ourselves
- How to create content for your blog
- How to correctly categorize and structure your blog
- How to use a blog to become a knowledge source for your target audience
- How and why to use images in your blog
- How to optimize your blog for the search engines
- How to integrate your blog with Social Media
“I meet many business people who have known they need a blog for some time but still don’t have one. They may even have an empty blog tab on their website but they just don’t have an overall strategy for what to say and how to get it done,” said Brent. “My presentation is designed to help businesses answer questions, build a strategy and create content to launch an effective blog on their site and/or through social media channels.”
Although the event is free, seats are limited and registration is required. To register today, go to http://business-blogs.eventbrite.com. Hope to see you there!