Web Project Manager
Web Project Manager with WordPress Experience
Design & Promote, a rapidly growing Internet Marketing and Web Design firm located in Naperville, IL is looking to hire a full time Web Project Manager to add to their team. The project manager will be handling the execution, management and quality control of WordPress website projects from concept to completion.
- Stays on target to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Manages internal teams schedules, including tasks and project timelines.
- Schedule and attend all client meetings – Design Meeting, Update Meeting, Revision Meeting. *Some meetings will be out of the office and may be held at our Chicago office downtown
- Communicates clearly with clients and internal teams to keep project on target.
- Is the main point of contact for all client project-related questions.
- Assist with basic website revisions. .
- Email communication with follow ups, updates, etc.
- Assist client with content creation by providing examples, and template documents
- Schedule and conduct Client WordPress Training sessions
- Prioritize and manage all projects internally for design/development team
- Review completed web designs (all pages), in all standard browsers and screen resolutions, and make internal revision list
- Manage 3rd party content writing services for web copywriting
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working with WordPress and other CMS Platforms
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Ability to manage multiple WordPress web projects from concept to creation while meeting key project milestones along the way.
- Great communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient in creating, formatting, and presenting Excel Spreadsheets
- 3-5 years experience with website project management
- Flexible – we work in a unique, fast paced industry where it’s important to be responsive and agile to internal and external changes
- Ability to coordinate external and internal resources to meet project needs
Compensation: Competitive Salary for the industry (based upon experience) + health, dental and life benefits.
This is an in-house position, and not open to those in search of freelance work or recruiters. Those must not apply. We would prefer a candidate that lives in the western suburbs of Chicago (Naperville area).
If interested in applying, please fill out the form below. Be sure to include your resume and a link to your development portfolio.