We are very excited to be hosting another complimentary informative seminar on Thursday, September 20th from 4-6pm. The seminar will be held at the Design & Promote offices at 1952 McDowell Rd. in Naperville.
Business Graphics & Web Design Tactics will teach you some very simple ways that you can improve your website yourself!
Hosted by our very own Creative Director and long-time Senior Designer, Amber Tripp, you can expect to walk away from this seminar feeling confident in your own abilities and the future of your website.
“Your website is the key to your success. In the past, it was customary to let your website fall onto the back-burner, however, in the ever-evolving web-savvy society that is today, your website is the faceplate of your company, so if it isn’t working for you at 100% of its potential, odds are, you won’t be working at 100% of your potential.”
“Throughout my career, I have failed and succeeded, designed and redesigned a countless number of websites all in the endeavor to gain the knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. I am confident in my endeavors, and am excited to share with you solid statistics from years of research, real-time results from present designs, and effective techniques that work.”
- Amber Tripp
What you can expect to learn:
- Very simple and very effective techniques that you can do yourself to transform your website into an effective source of lead generation.
- A list of complimentary resources available to you online to help you “Do-It-Yourself”
- Web design standards and trends that work
- The importance of Usability and how to identify whether your website is user friendly or not
- How to pinpoint where clients are dropping off your website and how to correct it
- Call to Actions that work and don’t work
- How to track your results
- And much much more!