Next Design & Promote Seminar Helps Convert Website Visitors into Customers

The next seminar in the Design & Promote Effective Marketing Training Seminar Series will concentrate on capturing an often overlooked goldmine of interested, prospective sales leads:  your website visitors.

Identify web visitors and turn them into leads

Do You Know Who Your Web Visitors Are?

“Your website should not only be giving your customers information; it should be feeding you qualified leads to help grow your business,” said Bruce Jones, CEO of Design & Promote.

Bruce will present a seminar entitled “Turn Anonymous Website Visitors into Qualified Leads” on Wednesday, February 20 from 4-6 p.m. at the Design & Promote lower level conference room.  Over the years, Bruce has helped scores of businesses successfully transform their website traffic into qualified new business by helping them develop an effective strategy for tracking and connecting with website visitors. “Studies show that website visitors only identify themselves about 3% of the time. I will share proven techniques and tools that can help businesses capture and convert the other 97%,” he said.

The seminar will cover:

  • Why every business can benefit from website visitor analytics
  • How to use important tools like Statcounter to capture your website visitors
  • Tools and techniques to uncover website visitor company and contact information
  • How to incorporate a website lead conversion strategy into your marketing efforts
  • How to appropriately follow up website leads with social media and telephone calls

Seminars are free, but registration is required. Click here to register.   All seminars are held at the Design & Promote conference center in the DynaCom Center I building at 1952 McDowell Rd., Naperville, IL.

Next Design & Promote Seminar Helps Convert Website Visitors into Customers

The next seminar in the Design & Promote Effective Marketing Training Seminar Series will concentrate on capturing an often overlooked goldmine of interested, prospective sales leads:  your website visitors.

Identify web visitors and turn them into leads

Do You Know Who Your Web Visitors Are?

“Your website should not only be giving your customers information; it should be feeding you qualified leads to help grow your business,” said Bruce Jones, CEO of Design & Promote.

Bruce will present a seminar entitled “Turn Anonymous Website Visitors into Qualified Leads” on Wednesday, February 20 from 4-6 p.m. at the Design & Promote lower level conference room.  Over the years, Bruce has helped scores of businesses successfully transform their website traffic into qualified new business by helping them develop an effective strategy for tracking and connecting with website visitors. “Studies show that website visitors only identify themselves about 3% of the time. I will share proven techniques and tools that can help businesses capture and convert the other 97%,” he said.

The seminar will cover:

  • Why every business can benefit from website visitor analytics
  • How to use important tools like Statcounter to capture your website visitors
  • Tools and techniques to uncover website visitor company and contact information
  • How to incorporate a website lead conversion strategy into your marketing efforts
  • How to appropriately follow up website leads with social media and telephone calls

Seminars are free, but registration is required. Click here to register.   All seminars are held at the Design & Promote conference center in the DynaCom Center I building at 1952 McDowell Rd., Naperville, IL.

no comments

Search Engine Optimization

seo-company-chicago-ilAt Design & Promote, we are SEO experts. We have the skills, the expertise and the resources to create a customized SEO campaign for your website that will allow you to dominate the search engines, draw more visitors to your website, and convert those visitors into sales.

blue-learn-more

Web Design & Development

featured-innovativeWe custom design innovative, hard-working websites that you can proudly stand behind as the online face of your business. We hone in on three key elements for maximum impact: visibility, usability, and converting visitors into customers.

purple-learn-more

Branding & Graphic Design

brand-guidelines-creationWe know that your brand needs cohesion in order to be effective. That’s why we focus on your complete brand identity. Whether we’re designing your logo, brochure or electronic newsletter, we create brand assets that complement and interact with each other.

red-learn-more

Custom Photography

custom-photography-chicago-ilWe offer custom photography services to compliment your design & branding campaigns. From meet the staff photos to virtual office tours, we can provide you with beautiful photos to convey your message!

learn-more-orange

Internet Marketing

social-media-marketing-chicagoDesign & Promote specializes in social media marketing, and online promotional techniques that put your brand everywhere it needs to be.

green-learn-more