Here is a simple recipe for any company who wants to create irresistible, mouth-watering search engine optimized content for their business. Perfect for sharing with all your contacts, and especially delicious anytime you need to boost your company’s internet presence or increase e-commerce. Also, it’s a favorite treat for companies launching a new website!
- 1 batch of optimized keywords (available locally or globally at googlekeywords.com)
- 1 search engine optimized title (70 characters or less)
- 1 meta description (150 characters or less, containing a keyword and call to action)
- 6-10 meta keyword tags
- 1 interesting image that adds credibility to the story and is renamed to include a keyword
- A dash of image alt text tags
- 1 collection of backlinks from authoritative sites
- 1 file of original, quality content about a subject of interest to your target audience
First, select the finest quality SEO keywords from your research. Then carefully combine the keywords with the remaining ingredients, making sure to blend thoroughly with the file of quality content. Pour into a blog post, article, press release or website content. Garnish liberally with compelling and attractive images, adding the alt text tags to each as required. Post on internet indefinitely or until set.
While still hot, serve to your colleagues and contacts on your website, Facebook page, Linkedin, or favorite social media. Yields one batch of SEO to serve an infinite amount of customer prospects.
Here are a few tips to get your kitchen (website) set up to take full advantage of all baked goods.
- Add an RSS feed so people can subscribe to your blog posts
- All posts should have an easy way of sharing good content on social media sites
- Add a site map so the search engines can find and crawl all of your pages
- Ping lists send “Come And Get It” announcements when a post is published
Could your company use a batch of simply scrumptious SEO blog posts? Our chefs are standing by to help you bake it up! Contact us for a consultation today.
This post was written by Bruce Jones