Why Static URLs are Best for SEO When attempting to improve your site’s ranking, it can be productive to examine your URL structure and do what you can to make it more SEO responsive. Namely, if your URLs are dynamic, it would be in your best interest to change them to static. What is URL [...]Read more
- Social Media Marketing ROI – What Are The Objectives, Benefits and Factors
- You’re Not Thinking of Doing Your Own Website Copywriting, Are You?
- Making the Old New Again: Mages & Price Website Redesign by Design & Promote
- 10 Goofs That Tell Clients You’re Not Serious About Your Business
- The Easy-To-Implement SEO Action Plan for Beginners
Follow Design & Promote
Design And Promote on Facebook