WordPress Website Security
WordPress Management Services and Website Security
We take WordPress website security very seriously here at Design & Promote, especially when it comes to our clients. Websites are always at risk from hackers, viruses, malware and more. However, you can limit and dispel a lot of those risks with WordPress Management Services and Website Security. With our Internet Security Package, you can ensure the stability and security of your online presence.
Updates, surprisingly, in WordPress pose another potential for security risks. You may be asking why, but if you do not keep your WordPress website up to date and update the plugins and add-ons, you could be exposing your website to further risks and attacks from hackers.
WordPress Website Security: Insurance for your Site
Your business already has a lot going on and website security, though important, is probably not a top priority. So, checking this every day can be a task and it takes time away from other important matters you can be attending. WordPress Website Security is a form of insurance for your website and all of the valuable information you have stored on the back-end.
Our Internet Security Package includes the following:
- Constant Updates on WordPress Core Updates & WordPress Plugins
- Monitor website for malicious activity, unauthorized changes, and malware.
- Enterprise Class Security Plugin
- FireWall, Anti-Virus, IP Blocking, malicious URL Scanning, real time file monitoring, and monitor live traffic including crawlers.
- Lock unauthorized access to WordPress Dashboard to thwart hackers and prevent exploits.
- In case of an attack, we handle the virus and malware removal and website cleaning process.
- DAILY Website Backups to prevent any loss of information.
- Block ALL Comment & Form Fill Spam
- Block Against Brute Force Attacks & Block Bad IPs and Bad Bots with our own Custom List
- Protect you from Vulnerabilities that security plugins do NOT cover
- <XSS Attacks> <SQL Injection> <Header Injection> <Directory Traversal>
- Add a Captcha Form to the WordPress Login Screen to prevent bots from entering
Keep your Website Safe
There is no guarantee of complete and total safety on the internet, but there are things that can be done that will greatly reduce the risks posed to your business’s website. If your website is lacking security or you want to take precautions to limit the risks, give us a call at 630.995.7109 today or fill out one of our online forms.
How Can We Help?
If you have questions about any of our services, reach out and one of our experts will contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields