For the past 3 years, the economy has been growing at a great clip. I may be making an assumption here, but I believe business has been good for you. Now the things you couldn’t afford to do, when it wasn’t going so great, have now been forgotten by revenue growth bliss. Only when everything starts slowing down, panic sets in and what needed your attention before can’t be done due to their cost. That’s why now is the time to invest! What could I be talking about? Consider the following:
- Your Website
- Hasn’t been redesigned for 5 years, or more
- Continuous break/fix mode
- Security issues
- XYZ that should be added to the website
- Search Engine Optimization
- Not found on Google’s first page
- Business page contains outdated information
- Dated info exists on external sites
- Social Media Profiles and Updates
- Social Media, what’s Social Media?
- Old posts (2018 office Holiday Photos)
- Just last month we posted Happy Memorial Day (Getting ready for the 4th)
- No original content
- Newsletter – It may look good to you…
- Brochure – Same as above…
I don’t want to come across as self-serving, because there are always infrastructure and operational upgrades that usually have worn out their usage a lot longer than your marketing assets.
On a scale of importance though, marketing should be in the top 5. As I alluded to before, economies will have their ups and downs. That’s why Summer seems to be the best time to get these projects going, since it tends to be the slowest time of year. It will pay off for you to have that tired-looking, marketing material updated and have made the marketing investments before the economy slows. In the end, you will be grateful that you did.
Get Started Today!
To learn more information or schedule your complimentary consultation, please fill out the form below and one of our experts will contact you!
"*" indicates required fields